Wednesday 23 March 2016

46.



hello munchkins! it's been a little while since my last post, SOOO MUCH has been happening recently, I just haven't really had the time to sit down and write anything. but I'm back now, only with a super quick post though! I've actually been that busy that I've only just gotten around to starting a new tv series, two and a half weeks after finishing the only series of scream available. I'm currently on episode two of the tudors and so far, there has been no casualties in the form of me falling hard for an unattainable man. go me!


I wore this outfit for shopping and lunch when we stayed in berwick-upon-tweed (which seems like another lifetime btw). I bought this little scarf thing in an antique/vintage clothing store there and it reminds me of handkerchiefs my grannie used to have when I was little. ya'know the ones they'd snot all over and then bung in the washing machine, to be used again. not your typical kleenex anyway. 
my boots cost a small fortune and they kill my feet, yaaaaaay. 

this area used to be like a proper stable and it housed two beautiful horses, when I was younger. unfortunately they're both gone now and the building that housed them has basically been destroyed. such a bloody waste. :(











scarf - vintage
shirt - asos
jeans - matalan
boots - topshop


another big thanks to the champagne thief himself for helping out in the editing department again, one day I'll actually learn to do myself I reckon

No comments:

Post a Comment