I've been back at work for two days after a beautiful long weekend away and my sadness at this is almost crippling. if i wasn't ON FYAAA at the old eyeliner game recently then I'd probably have spent about 95% of my day crying and the other 5% trying to stop myself from getting started. I'm just blue, baby.
however, I'm pretty sure listening to joni mitchell also doesn't really help either.
I wore this outfit a few weeks ago, to go for afternoon tea. I've dug out my vintage sheepskin coat as a little change from my fake furs. I've had this coat since 2011, I actually bought two as a bottle of irn-bru fucking exploded all over this one and I thought it was ruined forever, it was such a rash decision like legit two mins after it happened, I was straight onto ebay to get another. the newer one wasn't anywhere near as nice as this one and is currently hiding in the attic somewhere. this'll probably be one of the few items of clothing I'll keep f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
I'm also proper in love with this stupid hat. I left it in the first hotel on sunday morning (I lost my bankcard on saturday night and was running so late to catch the train to the next hotel on the sunday), I could've cried when I noticed it wasn't on my head. I really needed it too considering my hair was fucking disgusting. people kept looking at me funny because I had glitter all over my face, I didn't have enough time to wash my make-up off in the morning
coat - vintage, ebay
skirt - hearts & bows
boots - truffle, asos