Monday 31 August 2015

26.

black n white monochrome delight.

I bought this skirt last summer from h&m and it'll probably pop up a lot on the blog as THERE'S SO MANY WAYS TO WEAR. I've worn it about 100 times already and I'll probably wear it another 100 times. I'm trying to blog but I'm getting distracted by puppies learning to swim in a facebook video. I don't even know if my dog can swim or not. I didn't actually plan on wearing this skirt today, I originally planned on wearing a black skirt with a zip right down the middle with a big hoop pull but when I put it on, it looked ridiculous. that particular skirt is a size 8 and it's far too big for me, honest to god, sizing these days is all outta whack, all the shops are different and none of them are actually right, I'm guessing.

I bought this top in the topshop sale a few years ago, I love that it's slightly see through and you can kind of see the outline of my £1.50 charity shop asos bra find underneath. it's just something that's always been lying around, I say that a lot don't I but honestly, it's little staples like this that just keep my wardrobe together.

MY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM AND I WANT TO WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME

Follow










No comments:

Post a Comment